|10557 Englewood Drive , Oakland, CA 94605
Open House: Sunday Oct. 12 2-4:30 pm
Located on a cul-de-sac, this tastefully upgraded 2741 square foot 4 bedrooms, 3 bath home is perfect for today’s living, entertaining, work and play. Easy access to the outdoors provides room for formal gatherings or casual living – a peaceful place to relax after a busy day. The huge patio, terraced and side garden are the perfect place to entertain friends and family. The gracious entry leads to a spacious living room and formal dining room. The updated eat-in kitchen, family room with fireplace (murphy bed if first floor bedroom is needed) and full bath complete the main living level. The upper level includes 4 bedrooms, 2 updated baths including the generous primary bedroom suite with bay view.
This bright, sunny home is on a 20,000+ square foot lot. Large 2 car garage with inside entry. Off street parking.
Improvements as per seller
· Front door – stained glass removed, door repaired, new handles
· Interior painted
· Kitchen – cabinets painted, new
counters and door handles installed, new sink and faucet
· Lower bath – new towel bar and toilet paper holder installed
· New lighting in entry hall and eating area in kitchen
· New recessed lighting in lower and upper hallways, primary bath and closet
· Upper hall bath – new tile in tub surround and floor; vanity; tub, shower and sink hardware; light over sink; mirror; towel bar; toilet paper holder
· Primary bath – new tile floor; vanities, faucets, mirrors
· New carpet
· Replaced front exterior lights